There's nothing left to say. Don't waste another day. Its just you and me tonight. Everything will be okay. If its alright with you, then its alright with me. Baby lets take this time. Lets make new memories. Do you remember? All the fun times we had! Lets bring it back.
al-fatehah.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 5:34 PM


I was sitting in the living room when Sunday’s Berita Minggu front page caught my attention. ‘Penyakit ‘misteri’ dengan sekelip mata ragut nyawa ibu muda’ and there was a picture of a man with his wife holding their child. The lady in the picture look rather familiar so I searched for her name, Shaffadina b. Jamil aged 20. She looked like Oshin but I don’t know Oshin’s real name and aged. I called up Hairul and tell him about the news. We were both very curious and wanted to confirm whether the girl in the news was really Oshin that we used to know. Manage to call up Imam and sadly it was true. A young life lost.

It was in January 2006 when I got to know this young girl. She was the girlfriend of Imam back then. I didn’t know her name or age then. All I know is that she lived very near where I’m staying. She was there for my 20th birthday. She was there when I first step into Sentosa ‘again’. She was there to chill with us. She was there to crack lame theories about life. She was there to add some life during our study period for the exams. She was cheerful, bubbly and loud. Even though I only have the chance to know her for a short period of time, those memories will be there forever.

Condolence to her family and may Allah forgive her sins and mistakes in life.

DSCN1722 DSCN1724
DSCN1736